Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blog fixed...sort of!

Day 1
Day 2

The problem, just so that you all know I'm not crazy, is that the blog webpage was translated into Chinese symbols, so I couldn't tell what was what. I eventually played trial and error a few times and figured some of the basics out...finally!

These are photos of our Sleeping Beauty. Today she had a fever, which scared Mommy (of course!) but Baby Tylenol and Amoxicillan seem to be doing their stuff.

FYI, Jolene said people were asking if we were near the Tsunami - we actually didn't even know there was one and we're currently dry, so all is good.
We can't read the chatbox, but we can read comments left on these individual posts.
More soon!
Love, Us

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see her!! She really likes those fingers huh!

Our Family said...

Yes, that'll be a habit we have to work on. Those two little fingers are little black and blue and the nails are weird from it. I'm sure it's a self-nurture technique she created for herself in the orphanage.

Unknown said...

Her sucking on her fingers isn't any different that a baby sucking their thumb. Don't worry about it too much and as for her fingers being black and blue it's most likely because she's teething and chewing on her fingers. I'm sure your right about the self-nurturing thing it makes her feel comfortable

Our Family said...

Her pediatrician recommended putting vaseline or chapstick on those two fingers. We're definitely waiting until we're home to tackle that one.

Unknown said...

Hey Tena I don't know if I ever admitted this to anyone, but I too was a big finger sucker!!! I actually sucked the same two fingers, but I did it backwards..anyway, it is self nuturing as you say and I hope you are not discouraged to hear that I didn;t quit until I was 10yrs old!!
You all look beautiful together!!!! Hugs and blessings to u 3
Rachel